Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pin-up look of the week

Hello, my dear readers! 
Today I want to present you the look of the week! Hope you will like it!

Dress
Today I decidet to find something very elegant, a dress, that you can wear to a really important occasions. It is something to wear on your way to the expencive restaurant.


I think this dress is extremely beautiful. It highlights the body shape and will perfectly suit to anyone who has a small brest size, because such cut of the decollete visually makes your brest bigger. 
It goes in several colour patterns.

Necklace
I think that such dress needs a necklace, otherwise it looks empty:


Looks great! And not that heavy. What do you think?

Shoes
I think that such classic dress needs a really classical shoes:


Their shape is great. And it will suit perfectly to anyone, who has a narrow leg.
And the heel is not that high, and I think it is quite comfortable

Bag-clutch
It is better to have a small bag to such kind of dresses, that is why I offer you this:



Its shape matches perfectly to the style of the dress, as well as a golden element.

And here is a final result!
Hope you like it! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment