Friday, December 20, 2013

At the "Beauty" Crossroads

Hello, my Friends!

Again, one more discussion about beauty standards, but this time I want to share with you something very important and urgent for me...

The person who insinuated me was Valeria Lukyanova, I have previously made a post about her. I really think she is attractive, but I also feel that she is absolutely unnatural, It is not that kind of beauty I admired of earlier! And I feel that her beauty is not "right", so to say, its made of her overwhole image of a very spiritual person. She is a doll, and pin-up girls are real people, she is skinny, pin-up girls are stout, she is disptoportional, pin-up girls have natural proportions! And I`m struggling with myself, trying to understand whether her beauty is the beauty standard that I was looking for or whether she is just a "demon" that is tempting me now.

What do you think about her? Here are some photos of her I`ve found recently...Tell me what do you think:












No comments:

Post a Comment